• 100% American made single stage trigger group with machined release surfaces that offers a smooth and consistent trigger pull unlike anything you will find on standard AK triggers.
• The top profile of the hammer has been optimized to eliminate the bolt carrier hang up that occurs frequently with other hammers and provides a smoother operation without the need of polishing the hammer.
• The trigger uses a double hook design with an innovative relief cut which allows it to be used in receivers designed to only accept single hook triggers. This gives the operator the option to have the strength and control of a double hook trigger in firearms originally designed to only accept single hook triggers.
• The disconnector has also been optimized to eliminate trigger slap and “folding” of the engagement surface seen on many other trigger groups during high round count tests.
• The RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group has been properly heat treated and hardened to minimize wear and passed a 15,000 round endurance test.
• Each trigger group will include a Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector which count as three U.S. 922r compliant parts. The RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group will also include a Hammer Spring, Disconnector Spring and a Trigger Sleeve which allows the Trigger/Disconnector to be pre-assembled before dropping into the rifle.
• The RAK-1 is a great upgrade to any AK style rifle while maintaining the traditional reliability of a stock trigger.
• Fits the WASR, C39, RAS47, AK63D and many other AK rifle and pistol variants.
Click here to read article by Nathan Murr, January 20, 2015!
Click here to watch review by James Grant, May 1, 2015!
Click here to watch review by James Yeager, May 20, 2015!
Click here to watch review by mrgunsngear, June 17, 2015!
Click here to watch installation video by Jordan Winkler, May 25, 2016!
Click here to watch video by Jordan Winkler, May 26, 2016!